hector : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n (Greek mythology) a mythical Trojan who was killed by Achilles during the Trojan War
- v be bossy towards
- These stockholders, who typically have links to gangsters, prey on companies by charging protection money to keep quiet at such meetings or hector other stockholders.
- Moreover, since no confession obtained under duress is valid in British law, the catcher must take care not to hector or bully his man beyond a certain point.
News & Articles
- Hector Pimental charged with attempted homicide in shooting that led to standoff
One man is facing criminal charges in connection with a shooting in Allentown last week. Police said Hector Pimental of Allentown is charged with attempted homicide, aggravated assault and persons not to possess firearms in the incident June 17 near Gordon and Pine streets in the city, which ended up in a standoff with police. Several people were evacuated from the building. According to court ...
June 27, 2013 - WFMZ Eastern Pennsylvania and Western New Jersey
- Hector Camacho Jr. Wants World Title Fight
(JUNE 24) Following his last loss within the squared circle, dating back to last July, junior middleweight prospect Hector Camacho Jr. has been adamant about getting his career back on track and working his way up the ranks of the stacked division.
June 24, 2013 - Hot Boxing News
- Hector Sanchez's single to left lifts SF Giants past Marlins
Hector Sanchez's winning run helped the SF Giants snap a nine-game home home losing streak to the Marlins with a 2-1 victory.
June 22, 2013 - KGO-TV Bay Area
- Alan Johnson in Times of India
It is not the government's role to hector or lecture people, but we do have a duty to support them in leading healthier lifestyles,health secretary Johnson told on Thursday.