- v handle roughly
He was strong-armed by the policemen
- v be bossy towards
- v use physical force against
They strong-armed me when I left the restaurant
- s impelled by physical force especially against resistance
- Lucky's vision of replacing traditional Sicilian strong-arm methods with a corporate structure, a board of directors and systematic infiltration of legitimate enterprise failed to .
- Yet the way the Republicans went after it, by intimidating the three-member board or by providing the excuse it was looking for, gave Americans the first TV view of strong-arm .
- The strong-arm men removed me to the torture room, and the inquisitionwhich was to last all nightbegan.
News & Articles
- Police seek strong-arm robber
An Orangeburg woman said she was the victim of a strong-arm robbery at the Orangeburg County Fairgrounds Tuesday morning.
June 19, 2013 - The Times and Democrat
- Wilson Borough police seeking strong-arm robbery suspects
Four males assaulted an 18-year-old Wilson Borough resident and stole a carton of cigarettes from him early Monday. The victim of the strong-arm robbery told Wilson police he was walking in the 1900 block of Washington Boulevard when assaulted about 12:30 a.m. The unidentified victim suffered facial injuries but refused medical treatment. Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to ...
June 19, 2013 - WFMZ Eastern Pennsylvania and Western New Jersey
- Schaumburg police looking for strong-arm robber
Schaumburg police are seeking the public's help in identifying a suspect in a strong-arm robbery that occurred Monday night. According to police, a Schaumburg woman was approaching the entrance of a condominium building on the 300 block of South Roselle Road at approximately 8:34 p.m. when two teenage boys approached. One of the teens grabbed a gold necklace from the woman's neck and ran away.
June 18, 2013 - Daily Herald
- Pat Robertson in BBC News
Mr Robertson, 75, said on Monday's edition of the 700 Club: "We have the ability to take him out, and I think the time has come that we exercise that ability." "We don't need another $200bn war to get rid of one, you know, strong-arm...