forcible : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s impelled by physical force especially against resistance
- The forcible incorporation of the Baltic republics came seven years later.
- The number of forcible rapes reported each year -- 87,340 in 1985 -- is believed to be about half the total actually committed.
- Novaya Gazeta balances on the brink of forcible closure.
News & Articles
- Grand Jury Indicts Ava Man for Forcible Sodomy
AVA, Mo. -- A man from Ava faces charges of forcible sodomy following an investigation that began the first of the year.
June 19, 2013 - KOLR - KSFX Ozarks
- Local pastor soon headed to trial
Moniteau County Prosecuting Attorney Shayne Healea said that in the newest case two lesser sodomy charges have been upgraded to one felony count of forcible sodomy.
June 19, 2013 - KRCG Jefferson City
- Morgan County authorities searching for man believed to be involved in kidnapping, rape
Authorities say Brian J. Adkison, 23, of Columbia, is wanted for involvement in a kidnapping that took place in Caldwell County and a forcible rape in Boone County, Mo. IVY BEND, Mo. - Morgan County deputies continue to search for a man on they say was involved in a kidnapping as well as a sexual assault.
June 18, 2013 - KSPR Springfield