- n a cruel and brutal fellow
- Wang was reportedly arrested soon after his brave deed and accused of being a "counterrevolutionary, a traitor and a political hooligan" who attempted to subvert members of the army.
- But he was no ordinary hooligan: he also happened to be a top law-school student at University of Tehran, an idealist who was hoping to use his degree to really get under the .
- The Fergie, The Princess Di and the football hooligan.
News & Articles
- Browse News & Features
This weekend, various street-marching brass bands join together for the 102nd Annual Hooligan Street Faire to produce some epic music on drums and horns.
June 12, 2013 - North Bay Bohemian
- Soccer-Argentine fan dies in clash between hooligans and police
BUENOS AIRES, June 10 (Reuters) - A soccer fan was killed and another badly injured during fighting between hooligan barrabravas and riot police before an Argentine first division match in La Plata on Monday. Estudiantes's game with title challengers Lanus was abandoned at halftime after news of the death reached officials at the Ciudad de La Plata stadium in the capital of Buenos Aires province ...
June 10, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! Sports
- Argentine Fan Dies in Clash Between Hooligans and Police
A football fan was killed and another badly injured during fighting between hooligan barrabravas and riot police before an Argentine first division match in La Plata on Monday.
June 10, 2013 - New York Times
- Alain Finkielkraut in The Associated Press
Philosopher Alain Finkielkraut said Anelka's infamous outburst was symptomatic of a "hooligan culture that has gripped the nation."
- Tomasz Lipiec in World Soccer News.com
You can also talk about unstable governments in Italy, as well as corruption in football. Plus they have a hooligan problem,said Lipiec.
- Lev Kuleshov in AFP
In comments broadcast on state television, Minsk police chief Anatoly Kuleshov said: "I think that the explosion was organised by a hooligan who didn't like our beautiful and well-organised party."