- v swell or protrude outwards
- v bulge out; form a bulge outward, or be so full as to appear to bulge
- v bulge outward
- v cause to bulge or swell outwards
- a curving or bulging outward
- s curving outward
- She led by the hand a shy little girl, scarcely three feet tall, with chestnut braids and an enormously bulging abdomen.
- Located near the Afghan border at the epicenter of the chaos that threatens to engulf the region, Quetta, bulging at the seems with refugees, is a hot bed of gun running, drug .
- On California's highways during the last few years a tourist sometimes encounters a mysterious and appalling sightthousands of jalopies, driven by hungry-faced men, bulging with .
- Tiger Wood in The Guardian
I have been playing with a bad neck for quite a while,Woods said in a statement after walking off. "They want me to get a picture [x-ray] next week. I might have a bulging disc. I have been playing through it. I can't play through it any...
- Paul Azinger in WalesOnline
It's not going to be a problem at all,Azinger said. "I think she fell down last year some time and jarred her neck. It hadn't bothered her for some time but she got a lot of discomfort in her neck from the nerves with the bulging disc."
- Romeo Crennel in The Orange and Brown Report
The trainer hasn't told me that he will be out because of any bulging disc,Crennel said. "Like I said Friday about those three (injured) guys, one had a back strain, one had an ankle sprain and one had a headache. Which one those are? I've...