- s obstinate and stupid
- s having a small round head
- Once a Japanese collaborator (like most Burmese leaders), little, bullet-headed Aung San had later helped the British organize a resistance movement among Burmans.
- Looked at from a distance, it was clear the bullet-headed dealmaker Paulson was going to squeeze what he wanted out of Congress.
- The Continuing Story of Bungalow Bill, called an "all-American bullet-headed Saxon mother's son," is a cunningly simple ditty that flashes with hints of America's burgeoning .
News & Articles
- Read this: Vladimir Putin is back on the market
A certain bullet-headed, tranquil-browed, bare-chested, hang-gliding, tiger cub-fondling world leader is soon to be single again: Vladimir Putin is getting divorced.
June 6, 2013 - Washington Post