- s expecting a rise in prices
- It's a bit odd these days that some of the most bullish things driving stock prices are not facts but opinions.
- In 2005, when everyone else was bullish, he wrote to his shareholders that global markets looked "very treacherous" and warned about rampant borrowing "to speculate in real estate.
- Given the bullish market for his work, he's unlikely to go without work.
- Geoff Miller in This is London
National selector Geoff Miller said: "Andrew and the medical staff are quite bullish about his prospects of playing but we'll continue to monitor his progress in the days leading up to Thursday. Andrew's performance at Lord's was truly memorable and...
- Andy MacPhail in ABC News
I need somebody excited about the job, someone bullish on the future of the franchise,MacPhail said.
- Tetsu in Reuters
This is one of the reasons why people are so bullish, but I don't think it's a main issue,said Tetsu Emori, a fund manager at Japan's Astmax Futures Co.