- a curving or bulging outward
- Henry Fonda was just the opposite: a triumph of convex geometry, his thin body a question mark that ambled at Stepin Fetchit pace toward a girl or a cause.
- Like American bison, the aurochs has long legs, massive shoulders covered in winter with shaggy dark-brown hair, convex forehead.
- For the final stage, koka'anga, up to 20 village women gather around a low convex table, where two layers of cloth are stretched over a design stencil, imprinting its motif when .
News & Articles
- Last week's Whatzit
Last week's Whatzit is a concave/convex plane.
July 14, 2013 - The Star Press
- Elizabeth Taylor in Sify
My body's a real mess. If you look at it in the mirror, it's just completely convex and concave,Taylor said.
- Peter Horbury in CNNMoney.com
There are terms like 'tumblehome' (the convex curvature on the side of the body) and 'A-pillar' (the roof support on the sides of the windshield) that we're familiar with and he isn't,says Horbury.