- s of large size for its weight
- It had this weird proboscis out front and a bulky, glass cabin in back, and the whole thing was situated on dwarfish wheels.
- Unlike the bulky silicon panels that dominate the solar market, Nanosolar thin-film technology is light and extremely cheap to make.
- The AirGen is a tad bulky (about the size of a mini-fridge), but you can roll it under a desk.
News & Articles
- A Robotic Moving Touchscreen That Touches Back
Microsoft Research has come up with a clever way to let users actually feel what they're interacting with on a touchscreen. And it doesn't involve complex finger contraptions , or bulky gloves. Instead, the researchers simply installed the display on a robotic mount that moves in response to where and what is being touched, simulating an interaction with what's on-screen. Read more...
June 11, 2013 - Gizmodo
- Panasonic AX3 convertible Ultrabook aims to take on Lenovo’s Yoga
Panasonic is looking to create some waves with a convertible Ultrabook of their own. The company has announced the AX3 laptop that’s a lot like Lenovo’s IdeaPad Yoga lineup, as well as Dell’s XPS 11, where the screen can flip back behind the keyboard in order to turn it into a bulky tablet of sorts Read The Full Story
June 11, 2013 - SlashGear
- City readies quarterly bulky goods drop-off for Saturday
NEW BRAUNFELS — The City of New Braunfels Solid Waste and Recycling Division is having a Bulky Goods Drop-Off from 8 a.m. to noon Saturday for residential customers.
June 10, 2013 - The New Braunfels Herald-Zeitung
- Brin in Earthtimes (press release)
I think operating systems are kind of an old way to think of the world,Brin told a group of reporters after the news conference at Google's Mountain View, California headquarters. "They have become kind of bulky, they have to do lots and...
- Carson Palmer in SI.com
He's not as bulky as Rudi is; he's a little bit quicker,quarterback Carson Palmer said Thursday. "He's not going to run people over like Rudi does and break through every arm tackle. But what he lacks in size and power, he makes up for in...
- Nate McMillan in SI.com
I would much rather have him be wiry strong than bulky, especially coming off a surgery,McMillan said. "When you're talking about putting on extra weight and having to carry that weight on a surgically repaired leg, that's not good. We...