- n a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible
you cowardly little pukes!
- n the matter ejected in vomiting
- v eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- And as Wilson underwent a barbiturate-and-belladonna cure called "purge and puke," which was state-of-the-art alcoholism treatment at the time, his brain spun with phrases from .
- Problem is, she's pretty much passed out, her puke staining the pillow, as Ronnie happily, obliviously churns away.
- White, an ex-boxing manager, accused Couture of having a "puke Hollywood agent" giving him bad advice.
News & Articles
- Justin Bieber, Tyler the Creator Step Out for 'Yeezus' Listening Party in LA
Despite leaking four days before its official June 18 release, Kanye West's Yeezus album still made its debut to a Los Angeles crowd on Friday night. Several tastemakers were invited to hear West's album in full at LA's Milk Studio Hanger, where the center of the room was transformed into a vortex of speakers that made you want to puke during certain bass-heavy tracks. Among the guests were ...
June 15, 2013 - Vibe Magazine
- David Simon On The Problem With The NSA “Scandal”
We want cake, we want to eat it, and we want to stay skinny and never puke up a thing. Of course, we do.When it was revealed on June 5 that the National Security Agency (NSA) was collecting reams of telephone data for an unspecified purpose, a wave of shock and horror--mixed with some shrugging of shoulders and confusion--swept over the relatively small number of people who know and care ...
June 13, 2013 - Fast Company Magazine
- If You Teach a Son to Fish
Out on the puke-green waters of New York’s Jamaica Bay, under an equally unappealing gray roof of cloud cover, I found myself trying to convince a child that fishing, my greatest childhood passion, should be his passion as well. My four-year-old son, Luke, and I were aboard what we New York and Long Island fishermen call a “party boat”—an affordable, pay-per-fare fishing vessel that fathers and ...
June 10, 2013 - Takepart.com via Yahoo! News
- Lindsey Graham in FOXNews
Referring to an infamous McCain speech whose setting was widely panned, Graham said: "We've come a long way from the New Orleans puke-green background, to a much crisper campaign."
- Greg Kinnear in International Herald Tribune
Kinnear said he and Carell were so nervous they "were about to puke" before the award was announced.
- Keira Knightley in Starpulse.com (blog)
Speaking at the Venice Film Festival, Knightley says, "I'm not going to get blind drunk and then stumble out and fall over an puke up in front of people. I'm not saying I don't do that in private, but I try not to. The whole celebrity thing is not...