barf : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the matter ejected in vomiting
- v eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- Erhard's 60-hour seminars were strenuous ordeals, complete with "body catchers" and barf bags for the weak of mind and stomach.
- See if sour milk makes him barf? I must have missed the e-mail about how the magazine was taken over by the guys from TV's Jackass.
- If I see one more mutt that overcomes the odds to become a firehouse dog or a shepherding dog, I'm going to barf up my food and not eat it afterward.
News & Articles
- Royal baby to give bounce to British economy
From sales of royal baby barf bags to tourists flocking to the Tower of London, the birth of Prince William's heir is expected to produce a bouncing baby buoy for Britain's economy. With the prince's wife, the Duchess of Cambridge, due to give birth next month, Britons are considering how to best mark the moment. Happy occasions often boost consumer confidence, sparking a spring in the step that ...
June 12, 2013 - NBC NEWS
- Melissa Leo in Washington Post
They wanted me for one or the other,Leo says. "And then he ends up with who? And that's right? She's young enough to be his daughter. That made me wanna barf."
- Bob Arum in San Gabriel Valley Tribune
Here is a kid who has done a great job of talking about how he is not only the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world, but that he is the best fighter in history, which has to make people barf,Arum said. "He has convinced all these...
- Dallas Baker in Atlanta Journal Constitution (registration)
He had us doing mat drills and no one wanted to barf, show their weakness,Baker said. "Barfing is pain leaving the body, and you get ragged by your teammates if you do it."