- v eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- And yet, on July 4, he quickly caught up to Chestnut and, were it not for the upchuck at the end, might well have tied for the championship.
- Asian-American Senator: Lastly, does President Bush upchuck after Japanese food like his dad? Powell: I couldn't say, but I wouldn't expect President Clinton's favorite Japanese dish .
- On the highways, in the depths of the national parks, in the roadside inns and amusement parks, in the still of the night, 10 million kids are going to upchuck their french .
News & Articles
- His fantasy owners will approve of this plan
Ground Chuck, meet Ground Upchuck. The Buffalo Bills’ running game — a staple under coach Chuck Knox in the early 1980s — is aiming to take it up another notch this season with shifty halfback C.J. Spiller getting a heavy workload.
Aug. 9, 2013 - Seattle Times