- v transfer a file or program to a central computer from a smaller computer or a computer at a remote location
- You can upload photos, but only after the party, and you can forget music and video.
- Be sure to upload full-size files for best results.
- The photos you upload can also be geotagged automatically marked with longitude and latitude data so, later on, you can retrace your snap-happy steps, if you forgot to .
News & Articles
- 5 million videos uploaded to Instagram in just 24 hours
Instagram fans seem happy with their favorite app’s newfound video upload capabilities. Per CNET, the Facebook-owned Instagram said on Friday that users have uploaded 5 million videos just 24 hours after it debuted its new video-sharing feature. What’s more, Instagram said that during peak hours users uploaded around 40 hours of video per minute. Instagram’s video sharing service, which lets ...
June 22, 2013 - BGR News via Yahoo! News
- Instagram users upload 5M clips in vid-sharing feature's first day
Just 24 hours after its unveiling, video sharing on Instagram is already proving so popular an activity that it would take you years to watch all the clips uploaded to the service.
June 21, 2013 - CNET
- Instagram users upload 5M videos in first 24 hours
Just a day after release, video sharing is already proving so popular an activity on the app that it would take you years to watch all the clips uploaded to the service.
June 21, 2013 - CNET
- Douglas Trumbull in Cape Cod Times
I am working on cutting-edge projects with huge amounts of video content, and we've had to drive into Great Barrington and sit down at an Internet cafe and upload files going out all over the world,said Trumbull, who left Hollywood in 1987...
- Mark Zuckerberg in PC Magazine
The plan will streamline the way users can update their privacy settings and provides users with "the ability to control who sees each individual piece of content you create or upload," CEO Mark Zuckerberg wrote in a Tuesday blog post.
- Steve Jobs in CNET
To which Jobs reportedly responded, "You can upload them via a Mac or PC today. Over the air in the future."