- v put into service; make work or employ for a particular purpose or for its inherent or natural purpose
- By cataloguing past events, police have a clearer idea of where and when future crimes might take place and can utilise their resources accordingly.
- One, of course, is we are subject to the same pressures as anybody else in the industry and we must continue to improve our efficiency and to reduce our costs to utilise technology .
News & Articles
- Social Media Best for Tourism Marketing: Experts
Thiruvananthapuram: The country's first conference on travel technology got underway here Saturday with a call to tourism and allied businesses to utilise social media, the blog world and digital applications for marketing their services to the new, tech-savvy global traveller.
June 11, 2013 - INDOlink
- Justin Vaughan in Deccan Herald
There are many areas in our high performance programme in which we can utilise John's expertise and we are working through these with him to determine his exact role,Vaughan said.
- Warren Gatland in Telegraph.co.uk
Gatland said: "We have a short turnaround before we face Canada, and this was always going to be a game in which we tried to utilise our squad. We have a chance to put defeat against South Africa behind us and really try to build some momentum...
- Iqbal Qasim in AFP
Fielding is our main problem, which again failed us on Saturday,said Qasim, a former left-arm spinner. "We also need to know when to utilise our batting powerplay, which is being spoiled every time."