- v pass after the manner of urine
The sick men urinated blood
- v eliminate urine
- And then more execs come in, and they urinate.
- Caffeine is a diuretic that is believed to increase the urge to urinate.
- Lee still has nightmares about a 24-year-old man who told the guards he was going to urinate and then tried to flee.
News & Articles
- Emmy 2013 Round Table: Cat Deely, Jeff Probst and more talk Reality TV
Reality TV bestows upon the viewing public a glut of entertainments: dancers portraying flitting hummingbirds trying to seduce a blooming flower; entrepreneurs who've found an extra use for pillow cases by making them into dresses; adventurers threatening to urinate on rice (and beans); even four of music's top performers swirling in big red chairs. And the ratings come pouring in. The Envelope ...
June 20, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- Protesters Improve access
Ian Engle entered Olde Tymerx2019s Cafe at lunchtime Tuesday with a large party of activists with disabilities.Soon he had to urinate.To avail himself of the downstairs bathroom, Engle, who is wheelchair-bound, had to hoist himself backward down the narrow, steep staircase, risking injury. Onlooking kitchen staff gasped as...
June 19, 2013 - The Durango Herald
- Seahawks OL John Moffitt pleads guilty to misdemeanor
The 319-pound offensive lineman was reportedly seen by a security guard urinating on the skybridge between the Bellevue Square and Lincoln Square malls in January 2012. Moffitt was given a one-year ban from the mall, but returned five months later to urinate next to a parked car and run away from mall security.
June 18, 2013 - Philly.com
- Vernon Coaker in BBC News
Home Office Minister Vernon Coaker added: "It is unacceptable for people to use alcohol and urinate in the street, vomit and carry on. It's almost regarded as acceptable to drink to get drunk and we want to change that attitude."
- Richard Caborn in Times Online
The message is stark and simple,said Richard Caborn, the Licensing Minister, "if you brawl in the street, urinate in a doorway or are sick in the kerb, you could be slapped with an Â£80 fine. We're not messing around - we want decent,...
- Clive James in Sydney Morning Herald
If you ask people what they would like to do with their lives they say they'd like to be famous or on television,Mr James said. "They don't say what for and they have nothing to offer. If you want to be famous urinate on the shoe of...