- n the matter ejected in vomiting
- n a medicine that induces nausea and vomiting
- n the reflex act of ejecting the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- v eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
After drinking too much, the students vomited
- Vomiting is an important protective function, i.
- HOLLY (berries): vomiting, diarrhea, weakness and collapse.
- Owl vomit looks very much like a piece of charcoal.
- Malcolm Turnbull in The Canberra Times
Talk about a dog returning to its own vomit,Mr Turnbull said.
- Howard Stern in CBS News
Just the mere mention of Jay Leno's name makes me want to vomit,Stern said from his studio at Sirius XM Radio, adding that others in show business are afraid to criticize Leno, but he's not.
- Phil Mickelson in CBC.ca
The last two times I've fainted and woken up in a pool of vomit, I've won,Mickelson said, smiling. "Laying there on the floor wondering where I am, a good omen came over me."