- n a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible
- As Melhem remembers it, "This man says, 'My name is so-and-so, and I'm either going to make your day or ruin your day.
- Word would go to the little restaurant : "Room such-and-such, Hotel so-and-so.
- The newspapers will report the next day that so-and-so gangster was killed in an encounter with the police.
News & Articles
- How I Learned To Stop Comparing Myself To Others, And Love My Own Ideas
That last bragging tweet by a talented so-and-so got you down? Jealous of a competitor's Facebook status update? It's time to step away from the social media, forget about forces you can't control, and concentrate on only one thing: being the best you realistically can be. When I first started my digital public relations company, I was lost, confused, scared, and lonely. I think many ...
June 6, 2013 - Fast Company Magazine
- Gen Peter Pace in Washington Post
But Pace told the newspaper "As an individual, I would not want (acceptance of gay behavior) to be our policy, just like I would not want it to be our policy that if we were to find out that so-and-so was sleeping with somebody else's wife, that we...
- President Bush in USA Today
I heard somebody say, 'Well, maybe so-and-so is not patriotic because they disagree with my position.' I totally reject that thought,Bush said.