- n a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible
- Miller discourses on his life and lowlife in Paris, fashioning his experiences, reflections, orgasms and philosophizing into a shambling narrative.
- It is a short, nonstop stuntfest that, by going back to basics and placing them on the screen with simple, breathless stylishness, turns what is essentially a lowlife movie form .
- He was making the point that the reality of black life is far different from the lowlife stereotype popularized in the popular culture.
- Kevin Rudd in Telegraph.co.uk
I think I can describe his remarks as reflecting a new form of lowlife,Mr Rudd told Fairfax radio. "I just drew breath when I saw the sort of stuff which was said about her, I just think that's off and offensive. Good on Tracy Grimshaw for...
- Phil Spector in Digital Spy
Spector added that he is working with lawyers to "get a better prison with people more like myself in it during the appeal process instead of all these lowlife scumbags, gangsters and Manson types".
- Jackie Mason in WYFF4.com
Following some expletives, Mason said to the cameraman before closing his limousine door, "You're a lowlife trying to pretend I'm some kind of racist."