- n a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible
the British call a contemptible person a `git'
- But there is still little git-up-and-go for color among the other setmakers and many dealers.
- So git! And while you're at it, you damn kids better get off our lawn too.
- Iffen dey didn't do dey work, dey git whip till dey have blister on 'em I never git whip, cause I allus git my 300 pound.
News & Articles
- Four short links: 12 June 2013
geogit — opengeo project exploring the use of distributed management of spatial data. [...] adapts [git's] core concepts to handle versioning of geospatial data. Shapefiles, PostGIS or SpatiaLite data stored in a change-tracking repository, with all the fun gut features …
June 12, 2013 - O'Reilly Media
- 25 New Script Libraries and Plugins on GitHub
Git is a powerful, open-source distributed version control system and social code repository GitHub is the world's largest open-source community, hosting millions of public repositories. Users add innovative new projects on a daily basis. With the latest new Repos available to fork and explore, it can be difficult to stay updated. We'll cover 25 exciting new script libraries and plugins hosted ...
June 10, 2013 - Mashable
- GIT Satellite Communications' X-Track(TM) Asset Management System in Operation May 1
AUSTIN, Texas -- GIT Satellite Communications is pleased to confirm that GIT Satellite Communications X-Track(TM) Asset Management System has met the requirements necessary to be designated as an Iridiuma ...
June 6, 2013 - GlobeNewswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Snoop Dogg in Baltimore Sun
I love his story, I love his hustle, I love his attitude, his enthusiasm, his whole git-down,Snoop said. "It's inspirational to see how he can inspire his whole team, how he can turn the level up and how they go out there and just become...
- Tom Felton in RTE.ie
He wrote: "will be sad to take my suit off for the last time! (sic)." "I will miss the blonde haired little git."
- Pete Townshend in Reuters Canada
During the concert a clearly upset Townshend tells the somewhat unruly crowd that, "There's a guitar up here if any big mouth f---ing little git wants to take it from me."