glioma : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a tumor of the brain consisting of neuroglia
- Treatment of glioma can be difficult, say researchers, because they still don't know what causes the disease.
- If approved, as many as 30 glioma patients could begin receiving chlorotoxin tagged with radioactive iodine as early as July.
- A malignant glioma is usually deadly, but not always (see page 52).
News & Articles
- Fundraiser for DIPG research raises nearly $100,000
On June 7 more than 450 friends and family of Caroline “Calle” Cronk gathered at Granite Links in Quincy to raise money for Diffuse Intrinsic Pontine Glioma (DIPG) research.
June 22, 2013 - Norwell Mariner
- Rabindranath Tagore in PR-Inside.com
This patent estate will support the development of ECO-4601 both for fast-track oncology opportunities in the treatment of glioma and pancreatic tumors as well as future broader oncology indications. Furthermore, these patents will protect the use... Pierre Falardeau http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Falardeau&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNH8Lm6jZCGn-klYvynQqsQy5JaPqg Market Wire (press release) http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.marketwire.com/mw/release_html_b1%3Frelease_id%3D194212&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNF1WXzd00hb38js5fmcJ0IluzhWsw Dec 12, 2006
42329 58138 glisten 2007-06-26 21:04:14 - Let the splendor of the diamond, pearl and ruby vanish like the magic shimmer of the rainbow. Only let this one teardrop, the Taj Mahal, glisten spotlessly bright on the cheek of time" is what Nobel Prize winner Gurudev...