- n a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible
- n a defeat in a game where one side fails to score
- n street names for marijuana
- n American musteline mammal typically ejecting an intensely malodorous fluid when startled; in some classifications put in a separate subfamily Mephitinae
- v defeat by a lurch
- Butz started by telling a dirty joke involving intercourse between a dog and a skunk.
- There's a special place in the United States Senate for the skunk, the single-minded dissident who refuses to go along with the gang and instead uses stubbornness, tenure and the .
- A skunk caught on his land, he remarked when he met his cousin next day, was his skunk.
News & Articles
- Man Claims He Spotted Florida’s Elusive Skunk Ape
A Florida man has come forward with video on YouTube claiming he has spotted the rare and elusive Skunk Ape on camera.
June 14, 2013 - CBS Miami
- Skunk in St. Cloud tests positive for rabies
The city of St. Cloud is warning against contact with wild animals after learning that a skunk captured in the city tested positive on Monday for rabies.
June 13, 2013 - St. Cloud Times
- Improving Skunk Creek
Skunk Creek, with headwaters in South Dakota’s Lake County, meanders through Minnehaha County before feeding into the Big Sioux River in Sioux Falls. Here, the creek flows on an early spring day near Crooks.
June 11, 2013 - Tri-State Neighbor
- Joy Behar in FOXNews
Co-host Joy Behar said Thursday on the show that DeVito was "drunk as a skunk."
- Andrew Johns in The Canberra Times
Johns recalled: "Bedsy said: 'What's going on with your hair, Lawsy?' Then he had another go, and said: 'Hey, skunk hair, what's going on with your hair?' Then he started pulling on it."
- Sherrod Brown in Forbes
Nevertheless, "he sometimes wants to be the skunk at the garden party," Brown said. "Sometimes, he wants to be the one that speaks out and makes people uncomfortable, and this place needs that."