gage : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n street names for marijuana
- n a measuring instrument for measuring and indicating a quantity such as the thickness of wire or the amount of rain etc.
- v place a bet on
News & Articles
- Neighbors briefed on Gage demolition
From their front yard, Lyle and Shirley Olson watched the Gage residence hall towers get built more than 50 years ago, and in 16 days they’ll watch them go down.
June 13, 2013 - Mankato Free Press
- Gage County voters approve $5.6M road bond issue
Gage County voters have approved a $5.6 million dollar bond issue to improve local roads.
June 12, 2013 - KGWN-TV Cheyenne
- Iowa’s Gage leaves for Oklahoma State
Iowa assistant women’s basketball coach Shannon Gage is leaving to join the staff at Oklahoma State. Hawkeyes coach Lisa Bluder announced Gage’s departure after eight seasons on Tuesday. Gage, who is from Tulsa, Okla., worked at Iowa from 2003-05 as the director of basketball operations and as an assistant from 2007 until last season. The [...]
June 11, 2013 - The Iowa City Press-Citizen