- n a flock of geese
- v make a noise characteristic of a goose
- Beneath the thatched roof, a gaggle of children intently watches the proceedings.
- Like the characters in the fairy tale The Emperor's New Clothes, a gaggle of major financial institutions has finally been forced to admit, after lending Trump billions of dollars .
- Everyone was at once eager to be noticed and trying not to be too obvious, a gaggle of awkward preeners whose self-presentation wouldn't get past the first walk-off on "America's .
News & Articles
- Ladies Night Out brings cosmos, couture and 'Sex in the City' to the Rialto
As a nice way for women to get away from it all, there's nothing quite like going out on the town and giggling with a gaggle of girlfriends. Shopping for a new outfit, watching a cool chick flick or chatting over a cocktail are all proven methods to relax and reconnect. The Rialto Theater Center has an answer to doing all of those activities at once. In its inaugural year, Ladies Night Out ...
June 13, 2013 - Loveland Reporter-Herald
- Belichick annoyed by Tebowmania
Today's must-see content delivered straight to you. Tebowmania blew into New England on Tuesday, a gaggle of media waiting to greet Tim Tebow, who offered merely a short statement.
June 12, 2013 - Sports Illustrated
- What others say: Military assaults
Sexual assault in the military is a crime. Cluelessness should be, too. Then, perhaps, the gaggle of gob-smacked military...
June 11, 2013 - Deseret News
- Ron Dennis in People's Daily Online
It is virtually impossible to go out now in a session and drive round uninterrupted by a whole gaggle of slow cars who don't look in their mirrors,Dennis warned. "If it costs us the constructors' title, it is not particularly nice. It is...
- Bill Frist in FOXNews
Frist, 54, said the technology allows him to "break through the gaggle of reporters" and "touch people who are sitting in Smyrna, Tennessee."
- John Kerry in Newsday
I was angry that they had not told me Cindy Sheehan would be there,Kerry said. "It (her presence) explained to me why there was a gaggle of press outside."