- n a gay feeling
- n a festive merry feeling
- The populace of Danzig seemed to figure that for them the Blitzkrieg or Lightning War was over, and they cavorted with the gaiety of Armistice crowds in 1918.
- Many return, captivated by the gaiety, warmth and apparent candor that are the overt features of the Italian national character.
- But I don't envy them in that line of work, having to wait around for hours, never knowing where they will be sent from month to month, there's not a lot of gaiety left in that .
News & Articles
- Top ten facts about Irish Hollywood star Colin Farrell – VIDEO
One of Ireland’s best known Hollywood exports, Colin Farrell is the reason why so many women find Irish men appealing. 1. Attended Dublin’s Gaiety Drama School but eventually dropped out to play Danny Byrne on the BBC series Ballykissangel.
June 29, 2013 - Irish Central
- Irish Awards Announced
THEY'LL roll out the red carpet - or perhaps it will be green? - in Dublin next month without fear of picketing writers, so perhaps a few stars hungry for some paparazzi attention will jet over for the fifth annual Irish Film and Television Awards, set for Sunday, February 17 at the Gaiety Theatre.
June 27, 2013 - Irish Central
- Manmohan Singh in Frontline
May the festival bring gaiety, happiness, health and prosperity to all,Singh said.
- Samuel Johnson in New York Times
Samuel Johnson wrote of him: "In a course of drunken gaiety and gross sensuality, with intervals of study perhaps yet more criminal, with an avowed contempt of decency and order, a total disregard to every moral, and a resolute denial of every...