- n a bluish translucent magnetic liquid obtained by compressing gaseous oxygen and then cooling it below its boiling point; used as an oxidizer in rocket propellants
- n brine-cured salmon that is lightly smoked
- This is like offering lox to a dog: I've given Joe the chance to enlighten his feckless bro.
- A second, 900-gal, tank, carefully insulated, carries "lox" (liquid oxygen), which is also needed by rockets.
- When burned with liquid oxygen ("lox"), liquid hydrogen delivers 40% more thrust than currently used fuels, can double the payload of a satellite-carrying rocket.
- Styles P in Billboard
We've got a good amount of songs,Styles says. "It's the same direction we always go in -- 100 percent pure hip-hop electricity. You'll hear a lot of songs on each one of our solo albums preparing you for the LOX album."
- Sheek Louch in SOHH
I got an answer for that, I really think I got an answer,Sheek said about the forthcoming album. "Yo word up, top of the year, Lox album is coming. I would love for it to come then, we're working actually with Puff, with Sean Combs. We...
- Jadakiss in HipHopDX
Jadakiss called into DJ Envy's show on Hot 97 on Sunday, and announced that The Lox's album will be coming out this summer: "I'm trying to drop The Lox album first, anytime between May and June," said Kiss.