baffled : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n people who are frustrated and perplexed
the children's faces clearly expressed the frustration of the baffled
- v be a mystery or bewildering to
- v hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
- v check the emission of (sound)
- s perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements; filled with bewilderment
- Doctors at first were baffled.
- It's the kind of phenomenon that non Americans either laugh at or are baffled by.
- A baffled silence hung over the actors, until McDormand piped up, "I'd take the woman.
News & Articles
- Here’s why Facebook’s investors find Facebook so baffling
Judging by the questions at Facebook’s first annual shareholder meeting yesterday, its investors are unhappy with its stock price, frustrated with its features… and just baffled by Facebook generally. ...
June 12, 2013 - Quartz via Yahoo! Finance
- The State of IndyCar with Paul Tracy
Former IndyCar driver Paul Tracy said he is impressed with the racing in the series this year, but with that in mind, is baffled as to why the series has not been able to get to the forefront of the community. Tracy won the 2003 CART title and has a total of 31 wins, 75 podiums and 25 pole positions to his credit in both CART and IndyCar. Tracy’s last IndyCar race was in 2011, and ... Keep reading
June 11, 2013 - Motorsport.com
- Madonna baffled by disinterest
Photo: Kienitz / GoodTimes/Retna Ltd. Funk icon Nile Rodgers left Madonna baffled during their time in the studio because he never tried to sleep with her.
June 9, 2013 - MSNBC