confused : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v mistake one thing for another
- v be confusing or perplexing to; cause to be unable to think clearly
- v cause to feel embarrassment
The constant attention of the young man confused her
- v assemble without order or sense
- v make unclear, indistinct, or blurred
Her remarks confused the debate
- s perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements; filled with bewilderment
bewildered and confused
- s lacking orderly continuity
a confused set of instructions
a confused dream about the end of the world
- s having lost your bearings; confused as to time or place or personal identity
- s thrown into a state of disarray or confusion
a confused mass of papers on the desk
- a mentally confused; unable to think with clarity or act intelligently
the flood of questions left her bewildered and confused
News & Articles
I’m confused. Is she at the Miss Jumpsuit America 2013 pageant? Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *
June 13, 2013 - Go Fug Yourself
- Border Patrol Plucks 24 Off Panga in Laguna
Panga, not to be confused with the Hasbro game Jenga, is a boat used to ferry undocumented immigrants from south of the border into the U.S. illegally. But the crafts are being used in a game of ...
June 13, 2013 - OC Weekly
- ‘Dazed & Confused’ Sequel Is Happening, Sort Of
You can now add Dazed & Confused on to the long list of 90s cult classics that are being turned into sequels. For those who aren’t familiar, Dazed & Confused documented the lives of high school and junior high kids on the last day of school in 1976. The film went on to become a [...] ‘Dazed & Confused’ Sequel Is Happening, Sort Of is a post from: The Inquisitr
June 10, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Jackie Chan in OC Weekly (blog)
I'm really confused now,said the 55-year-old Hong Kong actor, as reported by the Huffington Post. "If you're too free, you're like the way Hong Kong is now. It's very chaotic. Taiwan is also chaotic."
- Elvis Presley in Washington Post
I'm so very sad and confused with every emotion possible. ...... This is such a massive loss on so many levels, words fail me,Presley said in statement.
- Condoleezza Rice in Washington Post
We are also sending a message to Iran,Rice said, speaking from the former Soviet Republic of Georgia. "We will defend American interests and the interests of our allies. . . No one should be confused about that."