illogical : Definition, Usages, News and More
- a lacking in correct logical relation
- s lacking orderly continuity
- He found the secrets of human learning and knowledge hidden behind the cute and seemingly illogical notions of children.
- He found the secrets of human learning and knowledge hidden behind the cute and seemingly illogical notions of children He opened a window on the unconscious--where, he said, lust .
- The far more serious problem is Pakistan, a flimsy state with illogical borders, nuclear weapons and a mortal religious enmity toward India, its neighbor to the south.
News & Articles
- 12 Horrible Pieces of Insurance Advice
Sometimes friends and family members offer bad advice, including tenuous, illogical and even illegal strategies, hoping to save you a few bucks. But the eventual losses can be huge.
June 20, 2013 - FOX Business
- Italian court: Amanda Knox appeal ruling was full of 'illogical' conclusions
On Tuesday, Italy's high court said the appeals court's acquittal of Amanda Knox in 2011 was filled with “deficiencies, contradictions and illogical” conclusions when it ruled that she was not guilty of murdering roommate Meredith Kercher in Perugia in 2007. The high court has ordered that Knox be retried. The high court said that the appeals court glossed over circumstantial evidence, such as ...
June 19, 2013 - NBC NEWS
- Experts to re-examine DNA clues in fresh Knox appeal
Contradictions and illogical conclusions in the ruling that freed US student Amanda Knox from jail mean DNA evidence will be re-examined from scratch and witnesses may be re-heard, her lawyer said Tuesday.
June 19, 2013 - Fox News
- Barack Obama in ABC News
The failed policies of John McCain would be the pig,Obama says. "I mean, just following the logic of this illogical situation."
- Claudio Bravo in The Associated Press
It would be illogical to train one way and play another,Bravo said. "We're preparing to play the same way we have been doing and we are not going to change just because one result might get us through."
- Boroujerdi in The Press Association
Alaeddin Boroujerdi, the head of the Iranian parliament's powerful National Security and Foreign Policy Committee, described the sanctions as "political, illegal and illogical" and said lawmakers would quickly "begin a revision of Iran's...