- n a native or inhabitant of the Bahamas
- a of or relating to or characteristic of the Bahama Islands or their inhabitants
- Hubert Ingraham in Jamaica Gleaner
Yet, far too many Bahamian immigration officers greet Jamaican nationals arriving in The Bahamas as if they were known criminals. This is not acceptable; it must stop, regardless of the nationality of the arriving passenger,said Ingraham.
- Perry Christie in Times Online
Our only comfort is the certain knowledge we have that Butch's work in the Bahamas will continue on pace and that his vision for Atlantis and for Bahamian tourism will be brought to fruition,Mr Christie told a press conference last night.
- Chris Brown in The Nation Newspaper
It is the Bahamian people that continue to encourage and support us and Williams-Darling whom I haven't spoken with in almost a year needs to say what is going on,said Chris Brown, a two time world fourth place finisher (2005 and 2007).