- s lacking hair on all or most of the scalp
- Four years previously a morose, bald-pated Viennese named Arnold Schnberg had issued his Five Pieces for Orchestra and Three Piano Pieces to a musical world already slightly .
- Despite the demands, the role of the deaf composer does have its perks, the normally bald-pated actor admits: "It's nice to have some hair.
- The verdict: the tough, bald-pated general is as solid as the Kremlin's walls, with nary a crack in his mental armor.
News & Articles
- What Ever Happened To ... MetroStars icon and the first MLS player ever traded Rhett Harty
MLSsoccer.com continues its look back at the stars, personalities and cult heroes who made Major League Soccer what it is today. Our fourth annual “What Ever Happened To..." series rolls on with bald-pated former MetroStars icon – and the first player in MLS history to be traded – Rhett Harty. (Check out more from the series here.) With their second-round pick – No. 19 overall – the New York/New ...
Feb. 4, 2014 - MLS via Yahoo! Sports