bailable : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s admitting of bail
a bailable offense
- s eligible for bail
a bailable defendant
- One magistrate has even issued a non-bailable warrant against me: basically, he wants me in jail.
- Every single one is a bailable charge.
News & Articles
- Subrata Roy fails to appear, SC issues NBW
NEW DELHI: The Supreme Court today issued non bailable arrest warrant against Sahara Chief Subrata Roy for his failure to appear before it in connection with the case in which his two companies have been directed to refund Rs 20,000 crore to investors.
Feb. 27, 2014 - INDOlink
- Levy Mwanawasa in BBC News
Any more nonsense bordering on malice, they are going to be arrested and charged with treason. As you know, treason is not bailable,Mr Mwanawasa said on state television according to Reuters news agency.
- Iftikhar Mohammed Chaudhry in Sify
Non-bailable warrants of arrest of the respondents...... are issued,Supreme Court Chief Justice Iftikhar Chaudhry said. "The inspector general of Punjab police is directed to arrest them and hand them over to judicial custody, pending...
- Aquilino Pimentel Jr in Philippine Star
Double murder is not bailable but if evidence is insufficient, he might be entitled to bail,Pimentel said.