- s not fitting closely; hanging loosely
- Every few weeks, outside the movie theater in virtually any American town in the late 1910s, stood the life-size cardboard figure of a small tramp outfitted in tattered, baggy .
- Dressed in baggy Mao suits--hardly outfits to set the pulse racing--citizens of the People's Republic had to ask permission from local officials on everything from whom to marry to .
- Six girls wearing baseball caps and baggy shirts mope around in a makeshift prison just outside the walls of Tehran's Azadi Stadium.
News & Articles
- Photo: Wearing A Hazard Suit In The Gowanus Canal Is A Very Good Idea
What with all the toxic, poop-enhanced, STD-ridden sludge flowing through it, you couldn't pay us to dip a pinky toe in the Gowanus Canal . But some brave souls donned their finest hazard suits—or at the very least, a baggy wetsuit that might as well be a hazard suit—and patriotic gear to take part in the Gowanus Challenge today, an annual canoe race to raise money for the canal. Considering the ...
June 15, 2013 - Gothamist
- Game Rips New Baggy Pants Ban: "This Ain't The F**king Slave Days, F**k That"
West Coast rapper Game is letting a certain New Jersey town know he is not down with its anti-baggy pants law and said it places too much control on people's freedom of expression. [Visit SOHH.com for more information]
June 14, 2013 - SOHH.com
- A cheeky problem: NJ town to restrict baggy pants
A cheeky problem: NJ town to restrict baggy pants Associated Press Copyright 2013 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Updated 10:49 am, Tuesday, June 11, 2013 [...] the provision that has gained widespread attention is a prohibition on pants that sag more than 3 inches below the hips, exposing either skin or ...
June 14, 2013 - seattlepi.com
- Jim Rice in Boston Globe
You have these baggy uniforms, you have the dreadlocks, that's not part of the game,Rice said after mentioning Ramirez, who played for the Red Sox for nearly eight seasons.
- Geoff Lawson in Melbourne Herald Sun
There's certainly been a lot of feeling from ex-players who think the baggy green has been disrespected,Lawson said. "Some of these (current) players need to be spoken to. I certainly don't agree with dragging (Ricky) Ponting's captaincy,...
- Adam Gilchrist in Melbourne Herald Sun
I guess one of the traits that we have a lot of pride in, in wearing the baggy green, is that we show a lot of respect,Gilchrist said. "It just seems, I dunno, some guys in retirement have just lost that. I don't know why people are...