- v affect with wonder
Your ability to speak six languages amazes me!
- v be a mystery or bewildering to
- It never ceased to amaze new acquaintances: I grew up just one block from the television legend.
- See Also 2004 CES Roundup Tech PTI Archive: By WILSON ROTHMAN Inkjet improvements never cease to amaze me.
- By their testimony, the Maharaj Ji began, while still a toddler, to deliver inspired satsangs (sermons)and to amaze the devotees of his father (then the Perfect Master) by .
News & Articles
It never ceases to amaze me when I see or hear people resort to personal attacks and name-calling when they don't agree with someone's opinions or beliefs.
June 13, 2013 - Santa Barbara Independent
- Former football player battles back from catastrophic injury
Thursday, June 13 th , 2013 Issue 24, Volume 17. Doctors didn’t think former high school football player Luke Vogt would recover from a tragic accident two years ago, but the 25-year-old has continued to amaze medical professionals.
June 13, 2013 - The Fallbrook Village News
- Bouncer Flies High at McWineBar Vino Volo
Food-and-drink franchises at airports amaze me. Where else (except for the movies) will I gladly fork over ridiculous sums of money for a soft pretzel and a soda? I seem to have no problem buying a sub-par $18 lunch from a kid in a company baseball hat and a name tag. The rental fees these places...
June 11, 2013 - SF Weekly
- Willie Randolph in USA Today
He never ceases to amaze me,Randolph said. "He's one of those players, with everything he does we just look at each other and say wow."
- Kenny Perry in Centre Daily Times
It never ceases to amaze me, the PGA Tour,Perry said. "There are tournaments where I'll shoot 6 or 7 under and that's as good as I can play and the winner is 21 under and I'm thinking, 'How did they do that? Did they quit after 15 or...
- Alex Trebek in International Herald Tribune
The kids never cease to amaze us,Trebek said.