- A palace intruder gives new urgency to an old refrainGod take care of this monarch as well, especially since her protectors last week seemed astonish ingly inept at doing.
- It was to astonish their peers that Packard Engineers Woolson and Lees had flown the 650 wind-jostled miles from Detroit.
- He added: "The absence of fear continues to astonish me.
- Michael Ignatieff in CBC.ca
A strategy for recovery must be a strategy for learning. We must create a society where learning is a way of life and learning is lifelong,Ignatieff said. "If you ask what I want for Canada, it is this: That we surprise ourselves, astonish...
- Philipp Lahm in SkySports
Do not worry, it would astonish me if I wasn't ready for this match, it is not as serious as all that,said Lahm. "And also I have time to rest and the body can absorb the pain during a day off."
- Cardinal Godfried Daneels in AFP
I cannot recall such a conversation and it would astonish me if I had paid no attention to such a message or had forgotten it,Danneels said.