dos : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n the federal department in the United States that sets and maintains foreign policies
- n an operating system that is on a disk
- n an uproarious party
- n the syllable naming the first (tonic) note of any major scale in solmization
- n doctor's degree in osteopathy
- v engage in
- v carry out or perform an action
- v get (something) done
- v proceed or get along
- v give rise to; cause to happen or occur, not always intentionally
- v carry out or practice; as of jobs and professions
- v be sufficient; be adequate, either in quality or quantity
- v create or design, often in a certain way
- v behave in a certain manner; show a certain behavior; conduct or comport oneself
- v spend time in prison or in a labor camp
- v carry on or function
- v arrange attractively
- v travel or traverse (a distance)
- In his new book, Doing Anger Differently, Michael Currie explores what's at the core of boys' anger and lays out the dos and don'ts of the parental response.
- The sect's most trusted members receive a 67-page missionary manual explaining the dos and don'ts of conversion.
News & Articles
- Can Cain Velasquez vs. Junior dos Santos Become MMA's greatest Rivalry?
Few fans can resist the lure of watching skilled heavyweights do battle in the Octagon. Perhaps that's why the trilogy between UFC heavyweight champ Cain Velasquez and the company's former champ, Junior dos Santos, could represent the most hyped grudge match in promotional history — particularly if the bout takes place in a stadium in Mexico. Roughly 13.5 months after ending up on the wrong end ...
June 11, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Dos Palos' Del Rio lifts South to Merced County All-Star Baseball Game win
Dos Palos star Efrain Del Rio put on a show on Saturday night as he went 2 for 2 with a home run and three RBIs in leading the South team to a 7-3 win over the North in the fourth annual Merced County All-Star Baseball Game at Merced College.
June 10, 2013 - Merced Sun-Star
- Should Junior Dos Santos or Fabricio Werdum get next shot at Cain Velasquez?
UFC President Dana White was adamant following UFC 160 that Junior dos Santos was the next in line to challenge Cain Velasquez for the heavyweight title.
June 9, 2013 - Yahoo! Contributor Network via Yahoo! Sports