- n an uproarious party
- n a noisy fight in a crowd
- v to quarrel noisily, angrily or disruptively
- In Fatal Femmes Fighting, women athletes are looking for a good brawl and a better paydayPhotographs for PTI by Robert Gallagher.
- The riot was touched off when police aggressively blocked a protest over the death of two Uighurs during a June factory brawl in the coastal Guangdong province.
- Warfare at a "place of killing "It began in a beer hall next to a Zimbabwean army camp with a weekend brawl among soldiers from the country's two major tribal.
News & Articles
- Brawl, Five Ejections in Dodgers-Diamondbacks Game
In a game highlighted by a heated brawl in the seventh inning that involved both players and coaches, Tim Federowicz hit a go-ahead three-run double in the eighth inning to help the Los Angeles Dodgers rally for 5-3 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Tuesday night.
June 12, 2013 - KOLO 8 Reno
- Dodgers, Diamondbacks Brawl: Zack Greinke Hit By Pitch, Massive Fight Erupts (VIDEO/GIF/PHOTOS)
A brawl erupted between the Dodgers and the Diamondbacks on Tuesday night that was notable both for its ferocity as well as for the names of the former MLB All-Stars who were involved.
June 12, 2013 - The Huffington Post
- Dodgers, Diamondbacks brawl after Zack Greinke is beaned
Yasiel Puig and Mark McGwire from the Dodgers, and Turner Ward from Arizona are ejected following a bench-clearing brawl in the bottom of the seventh inning. Yasiel Puig and Mark McGwire from the Dodgers, and Turner Ward from Arizona are ejected following a bench-clearing brawl in the bottom of the seventh inning.
June 12, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- Bill Laimbeer in USA Today
Rick Mahorn is known as a peacemaker, from even the brawl we had here with Indiana,Detroit coach Bill Laimbeer said. "He went out there to get people off the pile, and to get people to stop the confrontation. That's who he is, that's what...
- Barack Obama in Hot Air (blog)
If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,Obama said. "Because from what I understand folks in Philly like a good brawl. I've seen Eagles fans."
- Stephen Jackson in ESPN
It was like an all-out brawl,Jackson said. "I started seeing more and more faces I didn't know."