- n the quantity of an active agent (substance or radiation) taken in or absorbed at any one time
- n a measured portion of medicine taken at any one time
- At issue is the maximum daily dosage, which people may inadvertently exceed when taking a combination of medications that contain acetaminophen.
- Colored ringssay, blue for Mom, green for Dadhelp prevent mix-ups, and labels display crucial data, such as drug and dosage, clearly at the top.
- Leaving aside for a moment the issue of whether the benefits of certain drugs outweigh the risks to the baby, what is the appropriate dosage for a mom-to-be?.
News & Articles
- Analysis of the North American Oral Solid Drug Dosage Excipients Market
NEW YORK, June 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Analysis of the North American Oral Solid Drug Dosage Excipients Market ...
June 12, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Research and Markets: Analysis of the North American Oral Solid Drug Dosage Excipients Market Report 2012-2019
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nvhhrc/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's new report "Analysis of the North American Oral Solid Drug Dosage Excipients Market" to their offering. Excipients are used to support the delivery of the APIs (active pharmaceutical ingredients) through oral dosage, parenteral and ...
June 11, 2013 - Business Wire
- Capsugel Launches LIPIDEX® Technology Platform
Brings Best-in-Class Lipid, Liquid and Semi-solid Finished Dosage Form Solutions to the Pharmaceutical and Nutraceutical Industries MORRISTOWN, N.J., – Capsugel announces the launch of its new LIPIDEX® technology platform, which integrates the company’s lipid, liquid and semi-solid fill technologies, extensive product development experience, and commercial manufacturing ...
June 10, 2013 - ThomasNet
- Dennis Quaid in News 10NBC
They recall dog food that came from China last year,Quaid says. "But they don't recall medicine that kills people if you give it in the wrong dosage. ...... We think it's wrong."
- Ben Cousins in Courier Mail
It's not illegal or anything untoward. It's something that's been prescribed to me with a fair bit of thought process . . . it was just probably an error of my judgment,he said. "I got the dosage wrong and had an adverse effect. I found...
- Charlie Crist in Forbes
You wonder about the dosage and if there may have been some better medical diagnoses done prior to that,Crist said.