behave : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v behave in a certain manner; show a certain behavior; conduct or comport oneself
Don't behave like a fool
- v behave in a certain manner
- v behave well or properly
The children must learn to behave
- He's not sure why women behave this way, but it follows that men who bed ovulating women have a greater chance of procreating and passing on those flirty genes, which means those .
- The technique, developed by Kyoto University scientist Shinya Yamanaka in 2006, involves reprogramming a patient's ordinary skin cells to behave like stem cells, then coaxing them .
- But Burton, faced with new responsibility, swore up and down that he'd behave.
News & Articles
- Smartphone use may make you wussy, says Harvard study
Do you hunch when you work on your smartphone? (Credit: Apple) Your reputation as a tough, hard-nosed business go-getter may take a hit if you spend a lot of time using your little smartphone. A study conducted by researchers at Harvard Business School suggests that using devices with small screens can cause people to behave less assertively than those using larger screens. "Grounded in research ...
June 24, 2013 - CNET
- Study: Boys in Asia behave better than those in US
Study: Boys in Asia behave better than those in US Associated Press Copyright 2013 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Published 10:35 pm, Friday, June 21, 2013 PITTSBURGH (AP) — Packed like sardines for circle time in a child development center in Taiwan, a group of children 3 to 6 years old never jostled, poked or ...
June 22, 2013 - San Francisco Chronicle
- All Fat Is Not Bad: Study Shows Exercise Creates "Good Fat"
Two new studies of mice and humans suggest that exercise can train fat to behave differently than the fat that develops from sedentary behavior, and that this "good fat" may elicit metabolic ...
June 21, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Warren Buffett in Chicago Tribune
The people that behaved well are no doubt going to find themselves taking care of the people who didn't behave well,Buffett said.
- Jack Nicholson in My46
On falling in love again Nicholson said: "Who would not want to? I don't know how it is with women, but I know this about men: men behave worse when there are not women in their lives. In fact, one of the things I get from my contemporaries, in an...
- Ledley King in Sky News
In a statement released through the club, King said: "I sincerely regret that a night out with friends went too far. I fully appreciate that, as a professional footballer, I have a duty to behave in a responsible manner. I am assisting the police...