- v behave in a certain manner
- v hand over to the authorities of another country
- v expel from a country
- The solution is to set up a system that will encourage illegal aliens to self-deport and come back legally as guest workers, Pence, the grandson of an Irish immigrant, says in .
- Politicians, however, may now have a tantalizing option for the dilemma of whether to deport or not to deport: do nothing at all.
- Hamburg authorities have said they will deport him back to his native Morocco after he has served his time.
News & Articles
- US secrets leaker has options to stay in Hong Kong
HONG KONG (AP) — The American defense contractor who says he leaked information on classified U.S. surveillance programs could benefit from a quirk in Hong Kong law that would ensure a lengthy battle to deport him.
June 11, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Off to the races: Daley prepares run for governor
The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee is airing new Spanish-language radio ads criticizing House Republicans for voting to deport qualified children of undocumented immigrants. Meanwhile, the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee is hitting GOP candidates on paycheck …
June 11, 2013 - MSNBC: First Read
- U.S. secrets leaker has options to stay in Hong Kong
The American defense contractor who says he leaked information on classified U.S. surveillance programs could benefit from a quirk in Hong Kong law that would ensure a lengthy battle to deport him.
June 11, 2013 - Las Vegas Sun
- Jacqui Smith in ITV.com
Home Secretary Jacqui Smith said: "I am extremely disappointed that the courts have granted Abu Qatada bail, albeit with very strict conditions. I am appealing to the House of Lords to reverse the decision that it is not safe to deport Qatada and...
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in Xinhua
We think the imprisonment, trial and sentencing of Laura (Ling) and Euna (Lee) should be viewed as a humanitarian matter. We hope that the North Koreans will grant clemency and deport them,said Clinton.
- Barack Obama in AHN | All Headline News
The majority of Americans are skeptical of a blanket amnesty and they are also skeptical that it is possible to round up and deport 11 million people,he said. "It would tear at the very fabric of this nation because immigrants who are here...