- n method or manner of conduct in relation to others
- n the act of transacting within or between groups (as carrying on commercial activities)
he has always been honest is his dealings with me
- v act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression
- v take into consideration for exemplifying purposes
- v take action with respect to (someone or something)
- v come to terms with
- v administer or bestow, as in small portions
- v do business; offer for sale as for one's livelihood
- v be in charge of, act on, or dispose of
- v behave in a certain way towards others
- v distribute cards to the players in a game
- v direct the course of; manage or control
- v give out as one's portion or share
- v give (a specific card) to a player
- v sell
- The capos say they do not tolerate robbery, kidnapping or drug-dealing in their communities.
- How people around the globe are dealing with the tragedy.
- New Zealand Police Sergeant Louis Ott is dealing with the fourth stabbing in an hour.
News & Articles
- Man who admitted dealing drugs indicted
A man who allegedly admitted to dealing drugs for 20 years has been indicted on five federal charges related to heroin trafficking.
June 13, 2013 - WOOD TV 8 Grand Rapids
- Dealing with the Insurance Adjuster: Recorded Statement
This month, we will be looking at the issue of dealing with the insurance adjuster. I am amazed at how poorly consumers are treated and what things they are told. If you have a claim, I would suggest to you the advantage of meeting with an experienced personal injury lawyer to understand all of your rights. The insurance company may seem to be treating you correctly, but they don't represent you ...
June 12, 2013 - Injury Board
- Meth dealing charge for man in high-speed chase
Prosecutors have filed felony charges related to dealing methamphetamine against the man arrested May 29 on Rimini Road after a high-speed chase.
June 11, 2013 - Helena Independent Record
- Tiger Wood in AFP
I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with my family,Woods said in a statement earlier this week.
- Gordon Brown in BBC News
Mr Brown told Andrew Marr on BBC One's Sunday AM it was "clear that we are dealing, in general terms, with people who are associated with al-Qaeda".
- Hillary Rodham Clinton in USA Today
We may be dealing with a 17th-century crime, but we need to bring 21st-century assets to bear,Clinton said.