- n brick that is laid sideways at the top of a wall
- n a long cloak; worn by a priest or bishop on ceremonial occasions
- v come to terms with
- CEO of France Telecom, on the efforts to help his employees cope with stress; 23 employees have committed suicide in the past 18 months.
- Using drugs to cope with battlefield traumas is not discussed much outside the Army, but inside the service it has been the subject of debate for years.
- In the past, local officials have had to cope with both terrorist threats and violent protests at the site of the summit, and it's the type of logistical nightmare that would seem .
News & Articles
- John A. Cope, National Fuel executive, decorated WWII veteran
A memorial service for John A. Cope, a retired National Fuel Gas Co. treasurer, will be held at 11 a.m. today in Hamburg United Methodist Church, 116 Union St.
June 13, 2013 - The Buffalo News
- Cope students build, launch model of rocket NASA aspires to create
REDLANDS -- Nine students from Cope Middle School had their eyes on the sky and model rockets in hand Tuesday at the Redlands Knights of the Roundtable's weekly meeting.
June 12, 2013 - Redlands Daily Facts
- Cope Plastics Promotes Expansion Opportunities in Forbes Magazine
Cope Plastics will be featured in the June 10th edition of Forbes Magazine. (PRWeb June 10, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/cope/expansion/prweb10816940.htm
June 10, 2013 - PRWeb
- Tony Hayward in CSNews Online
While oil prices may dip further as the world is poised on the brink of recession, Hayward said BP is "well-positioned to cope with such volatility. Our balance sheet is strong and we have committed less of our portfolio to high-cost options like...
- Robin van Persie in AFP
It is difficult to cope with the pressure, because you have to fight against the memories of the teams that went before you in 1974 and 1978,he said.
- Otto Rehhagel in SuperSport.com
We are going to take on Argentina, a world class team that will clearly be better than us and we have to see how to cope with them,said the architect of the Euro final triumph over hosts Portugal.