- n assets belonging to or due to or contributed by an individual person or group
he wanted his share in cash
- n any of the equal portions into which the capital stock of a corporation is divided and ownership of which is evidenced by a stock certificate
he bought 100 shares of IBM at the market price
- n the allotment of some amount by dividing something
death gets more than its share of attention from theologians
- n the part played by a person in bringing about a result
they all did their share of the work
- n a sharp steel wedge that cuts loose the top layer of soil
- v have in common
Our children share a love of music
The two countries share a long border
- v use jointly or in common
- v have, give, or receive a share of
We shared the cake
- v give out as one's portion or share
- v communicate
I'd like to share this idea with you
- The top 400's share of the nation's income went from 0.
- Huang's Gome Electronics is China's largest electronics retailer, but its market share is only 5%.
- The Dream will also allow users to run multiple applications at once and more easily share contacts and data among them.
News & Articles
- Savor & Share
Savor & Share Cross the road to share a chicken recipe for July 18, get a cookbook Baking, frying, roasting, grilling — the possibilities for cooking chicken are pretty much limitless. Share your ideas for preparing one of the world's most popular meats for the Recipe Box of July 18.
June 20, 2013 - Albany Times Union
- New bike-share initiative lacks one thing: helmets
TAMPA - Tampa's planned bike-share program promises to put bikes in the hands of people working and living downtown and in Ybor City. The rugged bikes will come with baskets, lights and electronic locks. They won't, however, come with helmets.
June 20, 2013 - The Tampa Tribune
- Share your snapshots
Share your snapshots
June 19, 2013 - Memphis Commercial Appeal
- Barack Obama in San Francisco Chronicle
I take my share of the blame for not explaining it more clearly to the American people,Obama said. "I know that with all the lobbying and horse-trading, the process left most Americans wondering, 'What's in it for me?' "
- Michelle Bachelet in The Guardian
I want to share some personal news with you. 25 years ago, I sat across this table from New York Governor Mario Cuomo for the first broadcast of Larry King Live. Now, decades later, I talked to the guys here at CNN and I told them I would like to... Larry King http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_King&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFVNM7f31GfZRltQZJjSm08sjsr8w CNN http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/29/larry.king.steps.down/%3Fhpt%3DC1&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNH6-bJpYExog9Y4AWO3G69XJcBd_g Jun 29, 2010
88914 118520 share President Bachelet said: People should remain calm. We're doing everything we can with all the forces we have. Any information [we have] we will share immediately."