- n any of various types of cabbage
- n informal terms for money
- n any of various cultivars of the genus Brassica oleracea grown for their edible leaves or flowers
- v make off with belongings of others
- His other offerings include bitter melon, prunes, pickled baby cucumber, cabbage, and much more.
- He gave them a quart of cabbage juice a day, squeezed out by a juice presser from fresh raw cabbage.
- The ministry says the diet, which is heavy on hearty Russian foods like porridge, cabbage salad, sour cream, mashed potatoes, vegetables, whole grain bread and fish, will cost just .
News & Articles
- Calling all great fried cabbage recipes
I’m still trying to find a recipe to match last week’s request for the fried cabbage from the former Chicken Man restaurant outside Hebron.
June 12, 2013 - Delaware Coast Press
- Here are the two finalists for a public art project in Lancaster's Rodney Park
Curious Cultivator,a fountain inspired by a disc plow in a base resembling a cabbage, and "Dancing Arches," a series of colorful hoops inspired by the archways of Lancaster city's buildings, are the two finalists for a public art project in Rodney Park, in Lancaster city's Cabbage Hill neighborho...
June 12, 2013 - Lancaster Online
- Coleslaw: Know your cabbage
Know your cabbage: Cole slaw is the workhorse of summer salads, and at the heart of it is cabbage.
June 11, 2013 - Detroit Free Press
- George Condo in Independent Online
They do have similar characteristics. Cabbage Patch dolls are something every child loves,Condo told Reuters in a telephone interview from the United States.
- Ned Yost in MLB.com
Stick a head of cabbage in the ice bucket and then put a cabbage leaf on his head and go out. That's how they stayed cool in the old days,Yost said.