- n a person who is regarded as underhanded and furtive and contemptible
- n someone who prowls or sneaks about; usually with unlawful intentions
- n someone acting as an informer or decoy for the police
- v to go stealthily or furtively
..stead of sneaking around spying on the neighbor's house
- v put, bring, or take in a secretive or furtive manner
sneak a look
sneak a cigarette
- v make off with belongings of others
- v pass on stealthily
- s marked by quiet and caution and secrecy; taking pains to avoid being observed
a sneak attack
- PTI's Ginny Parker gets a sneak preview of tomorrow's high-tech fashion Crouching Lizard Step aside, Pikachu.
- Then there's the sneak attack.
- City guides, guest blogs by interior stylists and sneak peeks into cool apartments and lofts across the country are all at your fingertips on this newly redesigned site.
News & Articles
- Yeezus Sneak Peek: Kanye West Posts ‘I Am A God’ Teaser [Video]
Are you ready for the second coming? I mean, Kanye West’s new album? A sneak peek of Yeezus, which is due out on June 18th, has just been posted online. Yeezus is one of the most anticipated albums of the year and to hype up fans just a little more Kanye posted a clip from [...] Yeezus Sneak Peek: Kanye West Posts ‘I Am A God’ Teaser [Video] is a post from: The Inquisitr
June 14, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Media given sneak peek at new Park Crossing High School
Montgomery Public School leaders gave the media its first look inside the system's newest high school Thursday when it hosted a tour and sneak peek at the construction progress.
June 14, 2013 - WSFA 12 Montgomery
- Video: Want to sneak on a secluded beach? There's an app for that
A new app reveals all the secrets of how to sneak onto some of the most secluded beaches in America. Gayle King reports.
June 13, 2013 - CBS News
- Mitch McConnell in USA Today
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., said "the mere possibility of allowing the American people the opportunity to hear what he intends to do with their health care is evidently reason enough for this administration to sneak him through...
- Jeff Probst in NBC30.com
There's so much truly wildlife out there, we're not sure what to do,Probst said. "We don't want the animals around for a safety reasons, but we'd love to have a hippo sneak in every so often."
- Todd Pletcher in Forbes
It's a special feeling to do it with a filly,Pletcher said of his first Triple Crown win. "When she stumbled, I had a bad feeling. When we turned for home and I saw Curlin sneak through on the inside, I knew it was going to be a horse race...