kale : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n informal terms for money
- n a hardy cabbage with coarse curly leaves that do not form a head
- n coarse curly-leafed cabbage
- Before they got that far, it is likely they would have been educated in kale borroka.
- Try kale, Swiss chard or collard greens.
- My Authors@Google talk is behind me, as issadlymy excellent free Google cafeteria lunch (tandoori sturgeon, lentil cakes, roasted potatoes, kale, some sort of coconut-tofu .
News & Articles
- Lisa Farmer’s Massaged Kale Salad
Massaged Kale Salad recipe Ami Freeberg 1 large bunch, remove stems and cut into ½” ribbons ¼ tsp sea salt...
June 12, 2013 - FOX 4 Kansas City
- WellCare executives convicted in fraud trial
Four former WellCare executives have been convicted of some, but not all, charges following a Medicaid fraud trial in Florida. WellCare executives Todd Farha, Paul Behrens, William Kale and Peter Clay ...
June 11, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- 'Best Kale Salad Ever': The Internet's Most Enthusiastic Recipes
We've noticed something around here at Healthy Living. As we do our daily sweeps of the health community online -- looking at our favorite blogs, newsletters and Twitter feeds, there is a strange, almost ecstatic tone that our most trusted healthy lifestyle sources take when they talk about ... kale salad.
June 7, 2013 - The Huffington Post
- Keno Davis in InsideTheVille.com (subscription)
You'll look and see Randall shooting 7-10, but I think what he gave us was a presence on the defensive end of the floor,said Davis. "We were really spread out on their shooters and it left Randall and Jon Kale one on one in there without a...
- Kelly Rutherford in People Magazine
The beautification of Lajpat Nagar drain, underpass at Sarai Kale Khan, additional clover leaves at Sarita Vihar, railway underbridge at the level crossing near Lajpat Nagar and an underpass near Nizamuddin Railway crossing are to be undertaken... Ajay Maken http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajay_Maken&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFCv_J4ZLfauuMkUWvoyuTOJmX94A Hindu http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus/004200710271840.htm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFei4wxnlZJefImomYzwLy5k5jeww Oct 27, 2007
55289 73135 kale I crave a lot of greens when I'm pregnant," says Rutherford, 40, who's due to welcome her second child, a daughter, within days. "I love kale and chard, so I'll steam that and then I'll make an organic turkey burger."