- While the great powers sought a European princeling to head the new state, some Albanian Moslems had their heart set on Prince Halim Eddine, a kinsman of the Turkish Sultan.
- He presumably helped kinsman Ramzi Yousef bomb the World Trade Center in 1993.
- For years he fought under his kinsman, the overlord of Manchuria, Chang Tso-lin.
News & Articles
- Head-on collision on CLE east side
Early Friday morning Cleveland police responded to a crash on East 79th and Kinsman.
June 14, 2013 - News Channel 5 Cleveland
- Flea market set at West Woods
Geauga People for Parks is hosting the annual "Treasures Among the Trees" flea market from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. July 13 at The West Woods picnic area, 9465 Kinsman Road in Russell Township.
June 14, 2013 - The News-Herald
- Bon App Gets Grilled on Twitter
I have a damn master's degree that entailed actively setting fire to metal. Why in the universe are you gendering a cooking method?— CNN Eatocracy’s Kat Kinsman isn't a fan of Bon Appétit 's " Dudes Grilling Things ." [ Kat Kinsman/Twitter , Bon Appétit ] Read more posts by Sierra Tishgart Filed Under: quote of the day , adam rapoport , bon appetit , grills , kat kinsman
June 12, 2013 - New York Magazine
- Neal Cassady in Hindu
The journeys and his friends, those who were to become the other iconic figures of the beat generation - the crazy, frenetic, street cowboy - "a western kinsman of the sun" - called Neal Cassady, the poets Allen Ginsburg and Gary Snyder, the...