moolah : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n informal terms for money
- BRAD PITT and ANGELINA JOLIE sold snaps of Shiloh Nouvel for millions and gave the moolah to children's charities.
- It involves spending a lot of moolah on special effects and on preopening publicity.
- I didn't get what percentage of the taxpayers' moolah is going into each of these pots.
- Fabulous Moolah in Atlanta Journal Constitution
Born Mary Lillian Ellison in 1923, she was dubbed the Fabulous Moolah after saying she wrestled "for the money ...... for the moolah."
- Mickey Hatcher in MLB.com
To see Moolah get that hit and be over at first base, smiling like that, it's just the greatest feeling ever,Angels hitting coach Mickey Hatcher said. "People were saying he was slowing down, he couldn't do it anymore. But he showed...
- Jack Abramoff in Boston Globe (registration)
I wish those moronic Tiguas were smarter in their political contributions,Abramoff wrote to Reed, referring to the tribal support for Democrats. "I'd love us to get our mitts on that moolah!! Oh well, stupid folks get wiped out."