blow up :
- v cause to burst with a violent release of energy
- v make large
- v get very angry and fly into a rage
- v add details to
- v burst and release energy as through a violent chemical or physical reaction
- v exaggerate or make bigger
- v fill with gas or air
- v to swell or cause to enlarge, "Her faced puffed up from the drugs"
News & Articles
- Sheriff: Man threatened to blow up Otsego County Building
An Otsego County Correctional Facility inmate and former Cooperstown and Oneonta resident was arrested Thursday by investigators for making threats to blow up the Otsego County Office Building in Cooperstown, according to the county Sheriff’s Office.
June 13, 2013 - The Observer-Dispatch
- Man arrested for threat to blow up county office building
Cooperstown, NY (WBNG Binghamton) A man currently in the Otsego County Correctional Facility for possession a weapon while on probation is arrested again. This time, it's for allegedly threatening to blow up the Otsego County Office Building once released from prison.
June 13, 2013 - WBNG Binghamton
- Man on trial in alleged plot to blow up Ohio bridge
AKRON, Ohio, June 12 (UPI) -- A member of Occupy Cleveland Tuesday denied he intended to blow up an Ohio bridge as he went on trial as an alleged domestic terrorist.
June 12, 2013 - UPI