- v put into dramatic form
- v represent something in a dramatic manner
These events dramatize the lack of social responsibility among today's youth
- v add details to
- And like its godsister Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Mars uses its pulp premise to dramatize a universal teen experience: that growing up means sleuthing out the mystery of who you .
- Most powerful is that, at their intimate best, the shows can out-dramatize fictional TV drama.
- The idea was to dramatize his candidacy as a political independent in the city's mayoral race next year.
News & Articles
- Zimmerman acquittal spurs Chicago protests
About 150 people staged a rally on the Daley Center Plaza Sunday, to protest Saturday’s acquittal of George Zimmerman in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, and to dramatize their claim that the justice system is broken. The same sentiment …
July 15, 2013 - WGN TV Chicago
- Jeff Daniels: I own Will McAvoy in 'Newsroom' season two
The first season of Aaron Sorkin's HBO drama "The Newsroom" bitterly divided viewers: Some embraced its depiction of the fast-paced world of cable news. Others found it overwrought and tuned in to "hate-watch" as the show dramatized current events to reveal the inner workings of the media.
July 12, 2013 - CNN
- Kobe Bryant in SI.com
You can't make a loss any bigger than it is,Bryant said. "You can't over-dramatize the situation. It's a loss. It won't make or break our season."
- Mike Singletary in San Jose Mercury News
I used my pants to illustrate that we were getting our tails whipped on Sunday and how humiliating that should feel for all of us,Singletary said on 49ers.com. "I needed to do something to dramatize my point."
- Urban Meyer in Gatorsports.com
The phrase I was taught as a young person is the soul of a man is exposed when you get hit in the face,coach Urban Meyer said Sunday. "I don't want to over-dramatize a loss in football with some of the major issues in life. But the soul of...