- v decorate with needlework
- v add details to
- It can take 250 stitches to embroider a single leaf.
- Luxurious details like crystal and sequin embroidery, diamond cuffs and fur collars are lighting up designer looks for fall See the Fashions.
- This is what bad intelligence produces: a girl's dress, its embroidery stained dark red with blood, lying amid the rubble of a bombed-out building.
- Jane Campion in Scottish Daily Record
Campion, who also wrote the screenplay for Bright Star, said: "I began to embroider pillow cases a few years ago, and also collect women's sewing and embroidered table cloths. The work takes hours and hours, and there is no recompense - I see this...
- Frank Deford in Bloomberg
Once Americans could see their heroes, there was no reason to embroider a name to further identify a player,Deford writes.
- Yasmeen Lari in The Express Tribune
When we started the project, the response by the women was extraordinary and most of them came forward, even those who did not know how to embroider,said Lari.